Villa College Student Association (VCSA) is the student body representative of the Villa College, and was founded with the aim of promoting the welfare of and furthering the interests of the students of Villa College. It provides a structure which will enable students to be involved in the governing and decision-making process of Villa College.
It encourages active involvement of students in activities and services that enhance the interaction among students, enrich their college experiences, foster an awareness of student community and a larger college community. VCSA helps in presenting the voices and concerns raised by the students to the College management.
Aims & Objectives of VCSA
● To foster entrepreneurial skills and spirit among the students of the College;
● To promote student engagement, and welfare activities while furthering the interests of the College
● To make representations to the Student Services and ensure student’s voice is heard on all matters related to student affairs
● To represent the College and the student body at national or international level in accordance with the rules and regulations of the College
● To organize and conduct student academic and recreational activities for the overall wellbeing of students
● To foster inclusivity among the VC student community
● To advocate for and protect the academic rights of students of the College
● To nurture a culture of democratic values and good citizenship amongst students
● To represent students on College bodies in accordance with the rules and regulations of the College