1. How can I apply for a job at Villa College?
It’s very simple! You have to download our Job Application form available here and either email the completed form along with your CV, attested certificates and transcripts to or submit the hard copy to Villa College QI Campus, Rah Dhebai Hingun.
2. What are the working hours at Villa College QI Campus?
We are open from 0900 hrs to 2200 hrs. Your working hours will vary depending on the department you work at. You will be working a 9 hour shift with a 1 hour break which falls within this timeframe.
3. What are the working days at Villa College QI Campus?
Our official work week is from Sunday to Thursday. However, if you are a staff in a department which deals directly with students, you may have to work during Saturdays as well.
4. Can I get overtime?
Yes. We follow the overtime regulations as in the Employment Act of Maldives.
5. What are the leaves I am entitled to if I work in Villa College?
We believe that work/life balance is crucial for the well-being of our employees. Therefore our staff are entitled to all the paid leaves stipulated in the Employment Act of Maldives.
6. Do I get health insurance if I work in Villa College?
Yes, if you are a full time employee of Villa College you will have corporate health insurance which we provide in partnership with Allied Insurance.
7. What other benefits am I entitled to?
Villa College employees have access to leasing options through Maldives Finance Leasing Company Pvt Ltd and our staff can also buy IT products from Click Maldives Pvt Ltd on an interest free credit basis. We are also part of the ERASMUS Smartlink exchange program which allows our staff to take part in an exchange program and work at a European Higher Education Institute!
8. As an employee, what are my rights?
All our staff are entitled to all the rights of a staff stipulated in the Employment Act of Maldives.
9. What number can I call if I need more information?
You can reach us at 960 330 3207.